About Me

My photo
I reside in Cleveland with my 2 sons, 2 dogs, 2 cats and some fish...all were rescued from unfit living conditions. Just the pets ..not the kids.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The People of WalMart~This is an interesting look at the real Walmart Customers!


 That’s so weird. I was just asking myself “Hey, I wonder if that guy drinks too much or needs to store fuel to please his woman that he constantly has sex with?” Thanks for clearing that up for all of us, it would have been awkward if I had to ask.


  
Are those ankle weights, half-socks or sweatbands? Does she think that if things are kind of the same color they can go together? Are see-through shorts only appropriate with shiny blue hats? I wish I knew how these things worked.


 
Early cloning method failures.


 
 I don’t think your hamburger is the only thing you need 


 
 Somebody come here and pick up my jaw, I can’t seem to find it now that my eyes popped out of my head


  
How did this guy find my Osh Kosh B’gosh overalls from when I was 4?

   
This man is becoming a legend on this site! But when you start to accent the undies with a flannel vest, HOT DAMN!! How could you not be legendary?

 
 I get it. Putting messages on your ass for people to read is still in style. And I get it, Cocks is for South Carolina Gamecocks. But how bout we either have the good sense not to make this, or to not wear it.

 
 We have this picture up so that you can stare at it for 5 minutes to decide if she is hot, then try to convince yourself that you don’t actually think she’s hot when you know she really is. 

 
It’s simple: We, uh, killed Batman. 

  
If you asked a 7 year old to dress himself, he would probably come out looking something like this…


 
We get it. You were in a Paula Abdul video 20 years ago, awesome! Now please change.

 
Well, lets all be thankful that at least half is covered. 

  
Excuse me, your balls are showing…. 

 
  “Where the hell is the cereal aisle?”

 
 Oh, you want to take my son for a ride in your van? Ya sure, I don’t see a problem with that. 

  
 I think she has already signed up for season 4 of Rock of Love.

 
 It’s like those shorts are managing to cover nothing and everything at the same time. 
 
  I would bet that Granny is packin’ heat.

1 comment:

  1. OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    What is wrong with these people?? And believe me, you will see them just about any where these days!!
    They must not teach self dignity in the homes or schools any more, damn!
    take care,
    Julian

    ReplyDelete