About Me

My photo
I reside in Cleveland with my 2 sons, 2 dogs, 2 cats and some fish...all were rescued from unfit living conditions. Just the pets ..not the kids.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Chocolate For Every Occasion


Easter is just around the corner, and my son brought a Malley's Candies catalog home from school. Personally, I think it's the best chocolate ever. My friend and I looked through the pages filled with varied chocolate bunnies, eggs and jelly beans. All the goodies one would find in a child's Easter basket.

Then we got to the last page featuring "Break Up Chocolate". The perfect gift for the one you were keeping around so you weren't alone on Valentines Day.... or so you had a date for your class reunion. Is this the perfect gift to say "See Ya"?
No explanation needed, just hand over the Break Up Chocolate and run!

2 comments:

  1. LOL , what a great idea!!! I love chocolate!!!! Breakup or otherwise!!! lol take care my friend,
    Julian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    chocolate is perfect; especially like every day if I am not careful I can purchase a Hersheys thin Chocolate bar daily....LOL

    The catalog is cool and there's something special about a chocolate moulded RAbbit...LOL

    Thanks for this and all your posts are soo genious. Take care and I will be in touch....

    Ciao baby

    ReplyDelete