About Me

My photo
I reside in Cleveland with my 2 sons, 2 dogs, 2 cats and some fish...all were rescued from unfit living conditions. Just the pets ..not the kids.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Paula Abdul Designs Handbags

Add to Paula Abdul's talents: Handbag Designer. She has designed an enormous shoulder bag and attempts to sell it on the Home Shopping Club. The best feature she says, "You can carry a toaster and a loaf of bread in it." Bummer.... I was in need of one that would hold my microwave and a side of beef.
She also added that it can hold 2 bottles of Beam and a vial of Vicadin.

Paula Abdul usually botches her public appearances in one way or another. My question is it that she is drunk or did she forget to take some very important and very needed medication?

No comments:

Post a Comment